HR Press is a not-for-profit organization that works for human rights in general and particularly for free expression.
The HR Press member are journalists and writers in exile,living in Canada.
HR Press has been legally recognized in Ontario, Canada with the following objectives:
- Reporting to world public opinion through writing words, and all kind of media, about the violations of the human rights;
- To organize meetings, seminaries, debates on human rights;
- To publish and promote the knowledge and adherence to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and other internationally recognized instruments;
- To fight trough the press, against the serious violations that everyone has to the right to freedom of opinion and expressing our convictions by reason of our ideas, ethnic origin, sex, color or culture;
- To oppose to arbitrary violations at right that all individual person has. Rights to the physic integrity and mental. To inform about tortures without scruples, and absolute independence of politic character;
- We support citizens’ rights have to the life, health, education and other rights.